Sunday 4 August 2013

Suck it and See



Before you point that finger at me for that ''title'' let me make it loud and clear that i am talking about the denim shirt.I mean guys you have to try the super versatile denim shirt. Ohhh wow , its wonderful how these lovely blue numbers (happens to be men's favorite color)  can do to your style statement.I remember once travelling with a less-adventurous pal who mentioned wearing a denim shirt can make you look like a cowboy. Naah  you got to be kidding me.!!

The new denim shirt is everywhere doing equally good beneath a tweed Jacket or a Jumper.Ace it up with a slim black tie over rolled up chinos and Voila ,you are ready for that ''not so formal'' Dinner.Snug it beneath a light cotton Jacket and you are ready to order some cocktails at the Summer bbq's. I mean there are umpteen ways you can rock a denim shirt and you don't have to think about Western classics.


My personal favorite is the denim over the denims.Yes i love it,yes i did it and even when my last name is not Eastwood!!!! I think its the most manly,high testosterone thing and more than that it needs some real gusto to carry it off without ending up looking like a Texan factory worker.My Bet : the shirt should not be exactly like the same wash or color to the jean,  but a slight variation and you are ready to do wonders for you. A denim shirt with some snazzy design when worn on a colored jean always does the trick for me.


And i will put that again -'Suck it and see'' and don't forget that swagger and be audacious when you are in all denims, rest will be taken care of on its own. 


i do it Denim!!


Blue Denim Shirt : Levis 

Mint chinos and Blazer : Zara





Blue Denim Shirt : Levis 

Mint chinos and Blazer : Zara


Denim Shirt : Zara

Skinny Jeans: Gap Original 


No comments:

Post a Comment