Monday 30 September 2013

The ''Loose'' Side


I love experimenting in quest of that rare satisfaction achieved when i get something really rewarding out of my experiments.Most of the experiments are either in the kitchen or with my wardrobe.The escapades in the kitchen are not always worthy to be mentioned here but the adventures with my wardrobe pieces are something I would like to ponder upon. The latest addition to my strings of wardrobe revival experiments is the ''loose'' denims.And ask me how much i am loving them and wearing them more frequently.So do you frown or do you rise to ask a question about my fashion sanity ?No Henry,I am totally in my thinking capabilities and talking here today about the ''loose'' jeans which fits comfortably and not like its skinny cousins.





Check out how these denims fall on me ,easy and loose without jeopardizing my production units by being too tight on the nether regions.I am not at all lambasting the skinny jeans and i am a big fan on daily basis but some air on a day or two is good. Isn't it?These jeans are so comfortable and so easy to wear that i feel like sleeping in them(against all the bedroom rules ever etched).




I love ''baptizing'' my clothes and by this i mean to say that I give a name to my wardrobe pieces and following that trend i call these jeans as ''Painter's jeans''.They fit so smartly and easily that i imagine myself to be a painter of some sorts and doing my antics on the canvass in these jeans.For a matter of fact you can be anything from a firefighter to a Jim dandy in those jeans.Just take your call.

Wear these loose jeans with something fit and snug for post 2013 look or you may turn up to be a time machine traveler from 1990's.




Keep the jeans loose but don't overdo with the length and no generosity with fabric at the ankles please.Keep it short and crisp and if i would have been you, i would have flashed some skin by rolling the cuffs a inch or so.Simple rules and great effects: that is what we are talking about here.



T Shirt- Zara
Jeans-Zara
Scarf-Zara
Belt- Asos
Cardigan-Asos

Autumn is here and you can feel that in the air and its time your wardrobe feels the same. I team my ''Painters' slash firefighters' slash miners' jeans with a cardigan to keep the mercury levels in check.These jeans are so versatile ,you may try to wear with almost everything without looking that you have been trying hard or you failed at trying something new. Just remember to keep the proportions even by wearing something snug on top and you are ready to be part of clan of men who have graduated from the skinny jeans 'reign. 



Hope you liked my experiment and if you want to talk about it more,I am all ears and drop me a comment.

And song of the day to keep you in the groove is :




Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment