Monday 26 August 2013

The City Sweat


I love Sundays,more than Saturdays.Its the day when you try to recover from your heavy Saturdays,its the day when you visit your saloon,its the day when you actually try cooking something novel after going through all those cook books or websites.I prefer Sundays for going out in the city and taking a look around,some shopping and some inspiration

It has started to get a bit chilly and when the winds are being capricious,your best outdoor bet is the Sweat shirt.But wait a minute!! I don't mean the Sweat shirt you have been wearing till now ,or you have been seeing a wide number of gents wearing it . I am not telling you to wear your ''Just do its'' or the ''Impossible is nothing'' Sweats when you go out on a Sunday or any day to the city.I am talking about cool ,comfortable ultra stylish sweat shirts which can be dressed down or dressed up alike.


I like experimenting with my clothes ,and i could have teamed this sweat with a jean or a jogger ,but i preferred them wearing with a Blue chinos and my super fab Oxfords.

Sweat shirts can be really fun ,if you experiment with them more frequently .It keeps you warm enough in the wind ,and can be easily taken off with the surge in the heat.Wear a cotton T shirt beneath and you are ready to Rock and Roll.




Sweat Shirt -Primark


Chinos-MR Button


Shoes-Handmade in India 


I loved this Sweat Shirt for many reasons. This is not very warm but still keeps your sartorial game in place.It has a skull on it giving it that rebellious edge and making it noteworthy,but when you wear it on a chinos and on leather shoes it gets more snazzy . Remember that sweat shirts are not only the Gym staples or hip hop artists best uppers on sagging joggers,but wear it with a twist and you have created your own statement.



The Chameleon Shoes 

Yes they are Chameleon Shoes,yes they change colors as I want them to.No i am not talking about some magic trick here,but a wrong choice of Kiwi polish turned out to be a stroke of serendipity for me. These hand made oxfords are one of the best shoes I could afford and they are worth it. When I got them made some 4 years back,they were these shinning piece of leather in Tan.They had this unusual thing to them which I discovered when I smeared them accidentally with a dark brown kiwi..They looked even better and more of a rugged edge than the boring office oxfords.Since then i have been trying burgundy ,neutral and Browns (not forgetting the original tan) on them and look there they are,still gleaming and still being the same.I think the secret is the naturally made leather and my constant every morning ritual of polishing my shoes.Go ahead try some different polish on your shoe and see what are the results.



Let me know how you liked my post in the comments below.


And here is the track of the day which has changed ,electronic music for ever:




Laters.




No comments:

Post a Comment